(I’ve been keeping a sort of list . . . here are a few . . . enjoy!)
You know You’re a Seminary Student when . . .
* You warn your wife about the “big bill” coming in for next week – you’ve added coffee to the shopping list.
* 65 degrees farenhuit seems warm to you.
* You are excited when someone at the grocery store gives you their shopping cart and you get to keep the quarter!
* There is industrial plastic on your windows, taped on with double-sided tape.
* You let your wife cut your hair, even though she is completely inexperienced and has never taken a hairdressing class in her life.
* Your “desk” is a table you got on sale at IKEA and your “shelf” is made up of books and some random boards you could afford in a past life.
Good memories, for sure!! 🙂
And here is seminary student numero ono, my beloved husband himself & a few shots of what makes up his life:
(Above photo credits: Louise)
Sierra . . . finds her way into every post. 🙂